How to find us:
Below, you will find directions that will get you to Greenville as you come from various directions. When you book your trip we will follow those up with specific directions to our meeting place. The reason we don't give the specific directions now is that our meeting places change due to logging, weather conditions, and that there are various meeting places. Some of the places we go to require 4-wheel drive access and may require that we arrange special transportation if you do-not have a 4-wheel drive vehicle. Being as we pride ourselves on custom trips we will try our best to design a trip that works for you. If you have not been here before you will be truly impressed with the natural beauty of a Maine winter in the Moosehead Lake Region. Please take some time to view the pictures in our photo gallery.
From (South) Newport:
* Follow interstate (95) north to exit (157) in Newport Me.
* Turn left off the exit ramp on to Route 100 / 11 and follow that north to the intersection by the Irving gas station.
* Go straight across the intersection following Routes 7 / 11 north to the town of Corinna where Routes 11 and seven separate.
* Follow Route 7 by bearing left at the "Y" in Corinna ( just past the superfund site).
* Take Route 7 to Dexter
* Turn left on Route 23 in Dexter just past Buds Shop and Save.
* Follow Route 23 to Sangerville and Routes 16/6/15 then turn left.
* Go a short way to the town of Guilford and turn right following the same Routes north (by the Mobil station) to the town of Greenville.
* Route 16 turns off at Abbot you should stay with Routes 6/15 and proceed north.
* Welcome to Greenville and the heart of the Moosehead lake region.
From (North) Jackman:
* Follow Route 15 south via Rockwood to Greenville
From (East) Bangor / Millinocket:
* Follow Broadway north out of Bangor which will turn into Route 15.
* Follow this route through Dover- Foxcroft and on to Guilford
* Turn right at the Mobil station following Routes 16/6/15
* Route 16 turns off in Abbot you should stay with Routes 6/15 going north.
* Welcome to Greenville and the heart of the Moosehead Lake Region.
From (West) Skowhegan:
* Follow Route 150 north to Guilford.
* Turn left at the Mobil station on to Routes 616/6/15 north.
* Route 16 turns off in Abbot you should follow Routes 6/15 north.
* Welcome to Greenville and the heart of the Moosehead Lake Region